Changes Video

HopeSprings

OK, how did I miss this? - it was SO good! I actually found it on another site and didn't even realize it was here. Might it be a good idea to put in on the Dinet Homepage? When I first learned I had dysautonomia I relied heavily on the Dinet information page for... well, information. :D I think a link for that video on the homepage would be very helpful for people trying to understand POTS. Who created the documentary? It was really well done and thank God - accurate. It truly captured what this is like.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Naomi,

I'm glad you liked it! CHANGES was made by DINET a few years ago. It was directed by Michelle Sawicki and Alexia Anastasia, and it was edited by David Meiklejohn.

I do plan to put it on the DINET website, but that will have to be in the future. We have some major work to do on our website. It is currently in an old format, and I can't access it from my computer. There are few ducks still to get in a row, but after that fixing the DINET website is at the top of my DINET to-do list!

Rachel