My Sensitivity Is Horrible Today.....what Helps?

I have days that I am so sensitive and today is horrible, just a soud or someone talking to loud makes me dizzy, even just looking at this computer screen its horrible, tingling etc..... what causes this on certain days and what can you take to get rid of it? Does anyone else have this at all?

Thanks

Pam

I think I know what you're talking about, and it's terrible. I feel like my nerves are all tingling all over. I feel very on edge, like the least little thing will make me jump. Yes, it's horrible. I find that mine acts up for a lot of different reasons, like today is the first day of my period being done, and I have this for some reason. Must be hormonal.

I'm also reducing my clonidine, so that will cause this. When I have to adjust my hydrocortisone, I get this.

Chemicals, hormones, I think, at least for me. I'm so sorry you have to experience this. Yes, it's horrible. I hate days like this. Nothing really helps me except to not do a lot of physical stuff, to try and rest and stay still as much as possible, like just watching tv, but nothing too action packed because I can't handle it.

I'm sorry, Pam. I wish I could help more. Hang in there.

Lindajoy