Disability Successful Labels Of Our Condition

So far I've heard of one person saying they had a heart condition on getting disablity. I already filed mine but I'm sure the 1st go I will get rejected most of my docs didn't even responde ugh. But I thought that at least maybe if I heard how some people were successful with their description to the as judge then it might help in round 2 or 3....

The papers I submitted that I had the doctor filled out had high risk for syncope written in numerous spots. That's the reason the doctor wouldn't write me a return to work clearance. Liability to let a fainter go back to work apparently. My main diagnosis is POTS.

Brye

my doctor listed chronic exhaustion/ fatigue, chronic pain, inability to maintain homeostasis longer than 15-30 mins at a time, presyncope, chronic migraine/head pressure....he made it really very black and white that I could not work...I agree with Brye you are a liability to any employer even if you have a small chance of fainting or passing out...especially if it can happen at any time ;( I received mine the first time.....but I also sent 65 pages of consult notes, tests results, pictures, etc

Bren