Central Listing Of Journal Articles?

Searched for "papers," "articles," and "publications" but couldn't find one.

I know various folks here have been posting topics about journal articles that they found useful - sometimes as separate topics and sometimes included in posts in topics to support various pieces of info on dysautonomia. Is there a way that we can create a list (perhaps on this topic, perhaps elsewhere) of all of the papers that folks have found? That way we (me, at least) can go back and just see what's out there in terms of publication. Surprisingly (or not!) Google Scholar just pulls up papers about pot (the substance) and pots (ceramics or metal fabrication)...

I find it helpful to click on "Follow this Topic" at the top of any thread that has a journal article that I want to refer to later. Then, when you want to read or print it again, click on your username, then click on "Content/Follow". It's not a perfect system but it has made it easier for me to keep track of some info I found important.

Any article that has appeared on PubMed regarding POTS up until August of 2010 is in the "research" section of POTS Place, on the main page of this website. As for other topics like MCAS or EDS, those are not compiled.

Almost all of these articles were compiled by going to http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/ and putting phrases in the search box: dysautonomia, postural tachycardia, orthostatic, etc. They will come up in chronological order, with the newest first.

I have not been able to keep up with the articles for the website due to "life" issues, but I try to post any pertinent abstracts that I find as they come out and I find them.