Last Day With Loop/event Monitor... Data Collection Suggestions?

Hi all,

I currently have a loop recorder (one that records for 1 min only when the button is pushed - with the exception of A-fib, extreme brady or tachy) for seven days. I bring it back tomorrow. I'm both pleased and discouraged to say that I haven't had any of the nasty heart symptoms that prompted me getting this monitor.

So, I'm traveling to see an EP/cardiologist on Monday and having a ttt the same day. I'm hoping that my tilt will show an accurate picture of what's happening, but, as others have experienced, it may not {one time my resting hr stayed at 95 at the docs office- when it is 50's at home}. Technically, I'm only to use this monitor for those nasty events, but... It's been 2 months since I've had a poor mans tilt, so I thought I would take advantage of having the loop monitor on, by recording a supine-to-standing moment while I'm in my own house. I recorded a tracing this morning of a 50 bpm increase within one minute. I don't think the doc will accept that as a true measure since no one was actually here to witness it, but I'm hoping it will be enough to show that the issues are current if things don't happen in a textbook fashion on testing day.

Can anyone think of any other data that I could get from this that would be helpful?