Good Article On Mcad

Hi! Im Ok. My pots is a 5 on a 1 to 10 :) I'm currently not on anything for my pots but I take an immunosuppressive for my RA. I also eat a very low carb diet and that has helped me the most so far. How are you?

At least things are not worse for you. Are you doing something for MCAS? Maybe, that would get you up past a 5??? I think a lot of our issues are inflammation related and that maybe autoimmune and inflammation go hand in hand. Since, some of us have autoimmune issues and MCAS and then throw POTS and EDS in there ---just seems like there must be a common denominator.

I'm hanging in there. Going through some more test at the moment. Doing some better on the clonidine - at least not having such high bp's and hr's and those horrible surges are better. Not completely gone - but, much better. Still on a quest - like all of us are. :) Thanks for asking.

How's the salt working out for you? I know you're on an awful lot of it. Did it make your bp go higher? Are you having issues with edema by any chance?

Issie