Does Anyone Go Into Denial About Having Pots.

Hi Freelemons,

Yes, someone else mentioned going to see the doctors and hoping that this time there will be an answer, too. It is very disheartening to leave their offices with no new answers and I've found it takes me a while to process it all. This processing can see me becoming very upset over the next few days. Besides the 'no new news' disappointment, I've also invested time and money (I've said goodbye to most of my money to this illness) for nothing new. I can't help but think of my husband -- a builder -- turning up to build something but saying it can't be done and being paid for it anyway. Or my son -- a plumber -- turning up to fix a toilet but saying it can't be fixed and getting paid for it anyway. It just doesn't happen. Somethings really wrong with this world when we fork out good money for our health and get no answers. This post has turned into a bit of a rant but I really do feel like I'm Alice in Wonderland at times.

This post has turned into a bit of a rant but I really do feel like I'm Alice in Wonderland at times.

Me too. There are moments when I can remove myself from this situation and look in as an observer - and all I can think is... ok, this is just crazy, there has to be an answer. This whole thing is just so bizarre. How can illness that causes such dramatic symptoms not have a known cause? I will never understand this.