Why are pains a pain in the but?

For the past few months i was experiencing pains in my chest, u prolly saw my posts. They have scince gone away and changed to my Stomach ( its like theres a person with a hammer mooving around my body ). On a number of times i thought, i best go ER, and as soon as im about to get ready to go the pain goes, im normal again. Ive had pains in my side, which felt like my kidneys, pains at the lower part of my spine, pains at the middle part od my back ( nr my kidneys ), shooting migraine pains in my head that seem to moove to different parts. My anxiety this month is also been increased, i cant even go shopping without my palms getting sweaty and my feeling frantic like ITS NOT REAL. On a good day, when i running about, and my minds occupied by other things, i can lead a normal day, but on days when all i think is 'IM GONNA DIE' how the **** you supposed to think normal? My mind is always occupied by negative thoughts. Luckily i have a girlfriend who understands. Hope everyones ok. Love you all.

James

Guest tearose

James, try telling yourself that what you are feeling is not going to kill you. I do a lot of "self talk". I tell myself that some days some nerves are being funky and that the pains will pass! They usually do! I do denial really well! Start to learn how to ignore pains that are between 1-5. If I have a pain that persists at a level of 8 or above, on a scale of 1-10, then if I tried tylenol and waiting, on day 5-7, I call my doctor. Hope you understood my system! Anyway, when in doubt trust your "inner voice". You are in touch with that aren't you?

...feel better and try deep breathing through this...tearose

Wow, i love your little plan. I will try that, very cool indead. I do talk to myself sometimes, tell myself im OK and it does work, if i have ?200 on me and im going to buy cloths i dont feel dizzy or not real, its only when im depressed. That scale thing is kool. I might ask my docs to put me on some meds, although i have refused them many times cause i belive we can heal ourselves. Ive neva touched meds, i had beta blockers for a few weeks an threw em away. Im in touch with my inner voice, and i will listen to myself thanx.

Guest tearose

James, you have a lot of energy so I have another suggestion since I think you can handle it... Get a large piece of paper, a ruler and a pen. Make a chart for yourself so you can follow how you feel during the day. Mark down your pains and your moods and you activities several times a day. For example have wake up, breakfast, mid morning, lunch, mid afternoon, dinner and evening as the times. I would think if you can do this for a month you may see a pattern that will show up. It is a way to help yourself. It is a way to show a doctor to see if they can help you! Maybe you can do some diet changes, maybe you are too focused on your pains, maybe you need more exercise, more time with friends, some medical treatment...

It is just a suggestion...again, don't be hard on yourself, your body will help you if you help it!

best regards, tearose

Amazing, your better then my GP. all he says is 'Its in your head' Theres is no pain there, you know your O.K so your O.K'. Im gonna do a chart and mark it all down. I wont use a ruler and a pen, ill use a PC and a notepad, so i can view my recordings on a graph or chart. I do excersie, i do a 20 min jog 3-4 times a week, its hard because ive been lazy for a while, im getting back into it again, but im coping. I think that may put a bit more presure on my body too, my bodys changing for the best and im not adapting to it. Its like im constantly telling my body NO!, im fighting a loosing battle as to speak, there no way a human spirit can possibly overcome the human brain, our own brains are alot smatter then us. Thanx for you info, id love a reply :lol:

James x

James, after awhile you will just adjust, I know that sounds dperessing, but it's really not. One day you'll just find yourself saying, oh another pots symptom from the goodie bag. My new one is burning feet. Gosh it's great...not, but I've realized that if any of this was going to kill me, it would have by now. Panic and anxiety are tough nuts I know, but you might try some sort of biofeedback for it, or even a therapist to help you find ways that don't include drugs to help you get through the attacks. And it's not a bad thing to use an ativan or xanax once in awhile when it's especially bad. I think we all have days,when we just don't think we're going to get through it, but then we just do. Just know we have all felt the same things you have. I can't remember if tearose told you to log what you had eaten or been doing, as they may be triggers. You may find a pattern in there somewhere. I never go to the er anymore, because it's such a waste of money, but the rule of waiting a certain period is a really good one. I usually find whatever it is will move or be gone by then and if it's not, it's usually time for a doctor's appt. anyway. Good luck. morgan

Guest tearose
im fighting a loosing battle as to speak, there no way a human spirit can possibly overcome the human brain, our own brains are alot smatter then us. Thanx for you info, id love a reply :D

James x

James, I hope you can change your belief some day...I DO believe the human spirit is stronger than our human brain! For certainly as I sit here today, it is because my spirit won over my brain! Had I let my brain rule, I would have sat in a corner, rolled up in a little ball and cried myself into oblivion!

"You can not control what happens to you, you can only control how you respond"

keep on believing in good things James...

wishing you well and peace, tearose