Finally Getting Testing

getting testing from Mayo but reaaaally not looking forward to the TTT. At least with the first one I didnt know what to expect.

Last time I was throwing up, passed out and had a seizure...after I was in a flair for months. I know its really important but I obviously cant take my klonopin before hand and I know my anxiety will be out of control...

How did some of you manage to have multiple TTTs?

Thank you ladies!

I know.they do the ten min one but I only lasted 7 so it.really doesnt matter whether it is 45 or not :(

I think im just so freaked out because the last one I was pretty much crying and.begging the nurses to put me.down but they held me up until I had a seizure...i just felt totally out of control with that test, unlike all my other testing. I am hoping this time goes a lot more smoothly

I did two long ones. I just try to put myself in a happy place. I also try just counting silently (I do this when having an MRI as well). Either way just focus on the fact that this will get you answers and hopefully start your road to recovery.