Any advice for finding an attorney?

Rachel

Hi all,

I haven't posted in a while because it has just been too hard. But I'm back (at least for today). It's been good to catch up with the news. I've missed a lot!

Anyway, my question is about finding an attorney. I thought I had found one that I was willing to go with. But I'm not so sure anymore. I haven't been impressed with their competence this week as I have been trying to communicate with them. So I'm going to see if I can find someone else. Has anyone worked with one of the law groups that practices in all 50 states that they would suggest? Or do you know of anything in particular that I should be looking for in an attorney? I'd appreciate any input you can give.

I do have some good news. I finally found a doctor who works with POTS in Alaska and is willing to take me as a patient! So I have an appointment with this neurologist next week. I'm hoping she'll be able to give some good answers and direction.

^_^ Rachel

Rachel, are you talking about a lawyer to handle disability issues? If this is the case, please see the "help yourself to answer" pinned topic at the top of the general discussion forum. There are disability advocacy and law links there which may lead to a knowledgeable attorney.

http://dinet.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=1954

Nina