Hello Again!

I havent been on here for well over a year or so. I just wanted to stop back in to tell you guys that while I had POTS your support was invaluable to me. I've been symptom free for a very long time. I wanted to give some of you hope that it can get better, even go away.

I had POTS for three solid years. I don't ever consider myself cured, as I know it can come back at anytime.The medications that seemed to turn the tide for me were 90mg. cymbalta AND klonapin. Almost as soon as I upped my dose of cymbalta I felt better. I can do about 98 percent of the things I used to do. Heat still gets to me a little, and some of my cognitive functions aren't quite what they used to be, but I'll live with those.

Please never give up! You can look back at some of my old posts to see what different things I had tried. Peace and prayers go out to you all.

There is always HOPE...thanks for sharing your story. I'm on Klonopin, too, but never tried Cymbalta...but we are all different. Prayers for staying healthy!! :D

Nice to see you on here again and have it NOT be related to a relapse or other bad news. So great to hear how well you are doing. Thanks for checking back in to give us encouragement!