Celexa

Sue

Hi everyone!!

I just wanted to let those of you who are on celexa know that is now has a generic!! I wasn't happy because i am so med. sensitive. After four days I totally felt a change. I did call my insurance company, they approved the brand name for me but I wanted to warn you. My insurance guy told me usually people who a medication sensitive can be approved.

We are also moving!! Very stressful right now, but are doing ok. One day at a time. My dad is paralyzed from a stroke and my mom is having a hard time. My husband suggested selling our homes to buy a larger home for all of us. So that is what we are doing. We have found our new home, sold our house now we'll be moving and then selling my parents. We didn't want people going through their house whle they are still in it, especially for someone to realize my father is paralyzed, not a good thing. Wish us luck ;)

I also made it back to Bible class last night!! Boy that felt good, I don't venture out too much anymore. But my girlfriend has been doing this in her home for a couple of weeks now and has been bugging me. (I so hate to be with a lot of people, I am always worried about getting sick and having to explain myself) But she had told them a little about my situation and they were great. Its wonderful to have support from your friends. and new ones too :(

Well sorry so much rambling!!!

Sue

My son got a generic brand too, which he hasn't started yet, but I am not happy either. No one here seems to do well on generic brands. His regular is just about out, so we will see how it goes. The frustrating thing is we always tell our docs we want brand names and will pay the little extra for them. So it's annoying, especially if he goes into an anxiety state and then we have to wait for brand names to show up. morgan

Lexapro is Celexas sidekick but oh soo different I gained 40 plus pounds on it and ended up in the hospital for over a week. You have to be so careful when you are sensitive to meds.

Sue