Older Posts

This current version of the forum has been particularly difficult with searches. Only the most recent pages come up if you search a word that is commonly used, like "POTS." I have found it easier to find older posts if I go to the full form and give more specifics for the search such as a date range or a member name.

We're going to be getting a new version of the IPB forum again either today or tomorrow. This isn't just updates to an old version; it is the new version. I am so hoping that this new version will have a better search feature. Fingers crossed!

Rachel

I just checked the search feature, and it is the same as previously. I did a search for "POTS" and all of the recent topics came up, but only three pages worth. I then refined my search to include only posts that I had written that contained the word "POTS." At that point 8 pages worth of topics came up, going back to 2005. It is still possible to get to the old posts, you just have to be very particular with the search.