Pacemaker Placed/ Blood Clot

Brye

I had my pacemaker placed almost 3 weeks ago. So far I've noticed I haven't had any resting CP and my ankle swelling had totally resolved. Too early to tell if I'll have more energy, still recovering from the surgery.

I developed some leg pain, redness, swelling and found I have a large blood clot in the greater saphenous vein. Now back to bedrest/blood thinners. How totally frustrating. For me bedrest is my worst nightmare, really makes my POTS a whole lot worse. Do you ever think you just can't catch a break. I was just recovering from my surgery and now this. UGH!!!

Thanks for listening. Looking forward to testing out the new pacemaker. I'll let you all know how it works out!!

Brye

so sorry brye to hear about the blood clot. i hope things will improve soon for you and that you'll be on the up again!

are you allowed to do some exercizing while in bed? i've always done that as well for my body as for my mental health :)

sending best wishes your way brye!