So Very Tired....iron Studies Very Low Again, Need Iron Infusion

I've been so tired, my nurse told me I feel asleep on her the other day when she was writing my notes. I've fallen asleep @ the cardio before and I sleep most of my day away. Sleep study came back fine, blood work showed I'm low again. I'm allergic to iron pills and it took 4 ever when my stores were a 4 last time to build them up..If I take children's iron, I tend to get iron overload (too much in my system)

Doc thinks it's time for an iron infusion and time to go back to hematology ~ I'm scared :wacko:

:lol: nap time ~Bellamia

Thanks Mary,

I talk in my sleep and I have a voice activated computer ~ lol Thanks for the prayers, I know that God has me on this journey with all of you for a reason. I'm hoping that an apple laptop computer and an apple iPad will come my way, as their is an new app that you use with the two to write books really easy. All you have to do is pay for the ISBN # . Mary, I'll bet there'a a book inside of you too ~ I still DREAM BIG, as long as I'm sleeping ~ lol~

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Love you, Mary

Praying for you as well! Are you always that tired? I was so tired at one point that with my condition and with the concussion I had gotten I was sleeping 22 hours each day and I did that for a month+ kinda scary to be that tired. I hope that they can get your iron levels back to norma soon!

I can relate and I REALLY wish no one else would have to endure this level of fatigue. My iron stores are also very low... And it seems like I struggle almost all the time.. Week before my period- I'm exhausted. Week of my period- Horrible for obvious reasons- Week after that- recovering from my period... Always tired.

I'm so sorry you have to feel like this.... (((( HUGS ))))) Sending energizing vibes your way and if you must be sleepy... Then sweet dreams and cozy naps.

Jen