I'm looking for others people who would like to meet once a month in the METRO WEST BOSTON, MA Area who have Dysautonomia and Mito. I know of 4 interested people, but would need more to get a room. I'm working on a location to have the group now. I hope there are some people here who may like to come and I will leave a notice @ my cardio/Pots doctor this week. Once I have more people I will announce more details. I can't explain the wonderful feeling of connecting face to face with another friend who is dealing with the same illness.

I ran support groups for years for a well known organization for parents and children. This would be our group, just let me know if you are interested. I will get the final details to THOSE INTERESTED once all is ready. I look forward to meeting and making new friends in MA. Remember, there is a reason we are all together ~ :)

Love,

Bellamia ~

• 3 weeks later...

I'm H A P P Y to announce that I have a location in Framingham, Ma to start a support group. The details are being worked out. I hope by next week we will have decided which building will be best. :) This is 30 miles from Boston and about 30 miles from Worcester, Ma. It will be handicap accessible. It will also be held on a Saturday Morning once a month to begin with. I hope that there will be members here who will be able to come and meet up with each other. My doctor's office has a large Pots practice and I will be sending flyers to the office when the details are complete. I hope to get Pots speakers from time to time. My doctor is interested in coming and speaking, as he is very big in the Metro West Area. Without him I'd still be walking in circles.

Please, let me know if you have any interest in this group. I will keep you updated with the details... as specific location and time.... Hope to have more info by next week. Hope to see you there.

Bellamia ~

Mary, Please come it will be good for all of us !!!! lol I'm saving all my energy to do the group and I'm bringing my bed ~ Boy, wouldn't that be fun in bed with decaf coffee and tea ~ ANYWAY, MORE DETAILS TO COME ~ : )