Green Apples And Celery

ramakentesh

A weird observation ive made since my most recent relapse starting Dec 22. Check it out:

When i get very dizzy at a particular period in a day where it feels like its building up to a real dizzy/fainting episode, ive been eating either a green apple or a stick of celery. Sounds crazy but it seems to help every time!

Now im not even going to begin to try to work out why that would be. But it seems to work.

Give it a try!

Interesting. I wonder why the celery works? The apple makes sense. My fix is Kit Kats, 2-3 of the snack sized bars. (for those not in the U.S., they are a type of candy bar, a thin wafer covered in chocolate). I asked my cardiologist and she suspects they give me a small blood pressure boost. I've been eating them every day since my relapse in Sept. 2011-often 2-3 times daily. They really help me first thing in the morning. So far, I've been able to get away with it calorie-wise. Probably because I only eat a small quantity of food throughout the day.