To The Girls-Well-I Feel Silly-Mystery Of Fever, Bp Fluctuations, Nausea, Etc. Solved.

Maiysa

After 2 visits to Urgent Care, fever of up to 101, panic, constant flushing, fainting, crazy blood pressure fluctuations, itching, and pounding heart all night...it's just a menstrual cycle. Haven't had one since this summer, thought they were gone. :( But at least this explains the big flare up. I swear I'm allergic to my hormones!! Every time it feels very much like a stomach flu. This happens every time, it had just been so long. Oh well. Now comes the anemia again, so hello hamburgers and iron pills. Ugh... But at least I know!! Good excuse to just watch Frasier and Friends for a few days. :) Thanks for letting me vent. Have a nice night.

Maiysa,

I'm sorry you're having such a tough go of it! This will be my ninth month without a period, and I think that if I were to have another one, I'd scream! Hoping you feel better really soon.

((hugs))

Jana

Thank you Jana. I'm a sorry mess right now :rolleyes: , but I know this is not forever and hopefully soon it will pass. You are soooooo lucky....nine months. I'm so close they said. Thanks for the support. I'm so embarrassed though that I kept going to Urgent Care in tears, I truly thought I was done. But my fever was so much higher than usual. My body was probably in shock after not having one for 3 or 4 months.