Okay This Doesn't Sound Right Related To Disability...

lieze

I just called my representative to see if I could get more medical records added to my file from the dietician I saw yesterday...

She said my file had left their office and is headed to the local office in my city and they will be calling me from there.

I thought I was going to be receiving something in the mail did I just get the wrong impression.

I get so worked up at every step I need to calm down.

I am so exhausted from yesterday.

Appts wear me out both physically and emotionally.

Then this morning of all things we had furniture delivered.

My chest is hurting from the stress both physical and emotional no doubt.

I didn't sleep much either I was so keyed up and now this about something really major.

I guess I just need to wait patiently.

Everything is really going okay here I need to keep focusing on the positives and try to keep the negatives or unknowns from impacting me so severely but it's so difficult.

When it first hits I get knocked down and it just takes me a while to get up after any type of stress.

I guess I should try to brace myself for that phone call if I'm showing signs of being that let down.

I know logically that so many people get denied the first go around.

This is the thing I can logically work things out in my mind and be fine with it but then when I really have to face the reality I crumble I lose my coping.

Okay my first thought was well I think right now I should just wait and see what happens next but I'm thinking when he does call I should get that fax number and see if the dietician can just fax her findings to him.

It would be good to have on my record either way.

Even if I would get approved I'm noticing that disability reevaluates in some cares and it's just good info to have on my file.

But wait a minute.....if he does make the final decision he should have that to review.

Oh this is a lot to figure out.

I guess I need to call him and try to get that fax number.

Also communicate with the dietician and see is willing to send him that info.

Okay I need a check here.

Am I being too forward in doing this?

Her assessment clears up a lot of the misinformation in my file.

Her finding is that I am not anorexic and she says she is not a psychiatrist but the only anxiety she can see is what relates to my physical problems not vice versa.

Same findings that the psychologist had.