How To Stop The Shakes

gertie

I made it to my dental app't this am not to nervous because it was only for a checkup. The first thing I see is a sign on the door "excuse the rennovation". I must have the worst luck in the world. I freaked out because there's nothing that makes me any sicker than fresh paint, glue or building material. Since DH had been kind enough to take me I didn't want to upset him so I went in. I signed in & asked the receptionist if there was any fresh paint, she said not today but a few days ago. I didn't want to act like a big old baby so I tried to act normal. I was so dizzy I thought I would pass out & cold to the point of shaking. I managed to get my x rays & checkup & dentist said I needed a filling & could do it today if I wanted. I made up some excuse that I couldn't have it today. He said it needed to be done soon & they made me an app't for tomorrow. I asked if they would be painting tonight & the receptionist didn't know. I was so sick I came home & have been in my chair all day. Now I have to dread what I may get into tomorrow. I will probably call tomorrow & see if they have any toxic chemicals in the air but the trouble with that is, they don't notice it because it doesn't make them sick.

I had taken 1/2 or an Ativan for nausea but it didn't help the cold & shaking. If I take the full .50 it makes me too sedated but I may have to give that a try. Anyone have any ideas how to cope with chemical sensitivity & Dysautonomia at the same time? Thanks & sorry for the rant but I needed it.