Wow Does This Ever Get Better!

GingerA

What a bad day today! I am typing this very slowly because my brain fog is so bad that I got confused coming out of my bathroom to the laundry room a few minutes ago so please bare with me if there are mistakes.

a freind who just bought a daycare center in a neighboring town asked me to consult on her facility.I was feeling so much better so I thought it would be just a few days and at my own pace so I took the job. Last week I went two days with no problems but I went yesterday and BLAM. Today I cant do anything. The bad thing is on top of that the word got out that I was doing work in the field again so my phone is ringing off the hook with people wanting me to either sub or consult. I thought working like this would be the answer but now I don't know.

Can't see today very well & my feet are freezing! What happened to you will be better in 6-9 months. Doctors are so stupid some times

So sorry! I bet you were feeling so great and "normal" for those two days. And yea, I've met a few of those doctors in my health journey. Any idea what happened? I see you are on a restricted diet--did being away from home have you eat something you don't usually eat? If not, then I guess just the activity and good stress of the job did you in.

I think it might be the combo of both eating out (I thought I was doing good but you never really know when you eat out) and the activity. I was just so happy to think I had found a way to stay in my field because I love it. Maybe I can work it out some how. I didn't think about the stress. it is so frustrating because in a way I think that if a doc said I was suppose to be better and I am not then it must be my fault some how. Plus I really need the money from working. I have been out of work 7 months now & can't get disability because all of the doc say that you will get better. But they don't tell you that you will get better but not as good as you were to start with.

Hi Ginger,

I work full time outside of the home. I have my good days and bad days too. When I first went back to work, it was a real adjustment. I felt so safe at home and had a routine, but when I went back to work, I was off with my medications, drinking fluids and eating. I like you had a few good days than crashed again. I decided right than and there I was going to make it work. With the help of my co-workers, I developed a work routine that I have been following religiously for the past 10 months I have been back to work. It helps me get through those bad days. I take extra rest periods, keep my appts. short and basically lay down with a laptop on my chest to work. I have flexibility with my job to work at home. On my worst days, I do stay at home and work. PM if you want to talk.