It Happened...i Passed Out

IDreamInColor

I thought i was one of the lucky ones who didnt pass out, but that all changed an hour ago. I got up and walked from my bed and passed out in the hallway. Everything went black and i went down, after that i got very shaky and my legs started jerking and then those strange flushes started. So im sitting here sobbing and having one of those "I cant do this anymore" feelings. I just cant seem to find the strength to deal with better.

I agree, you are strong and can fight this **** :) I often feel the "i can't do this anymore" feeling but then I want to live so bad, I just have to keep pushing through trying to figure it all out. I'm really sorry you passed out. Was anyone there for you? I hope that you feel better now and that it doesn't ever happen again!!!

Traci

Edited by thankful
removed profanity

Sorry to hear you passed out today. It's NO fun and really scary. I'm more scared afterward than when its happening cause I then have time to think of all the "what ifs". You can do this! Anaphalaxing hit the nail on the head, you are stronger than whatever this thing is. We all are or we wouldn't have bothered to seek each other out. One day at a time.

Katie

That must have been awful scary :( Sorry it happened to you today.

I'm one of those that never passes out either and I dread to think of a day that may come when it does happen. POTS can take some nasty turns pretty quick.

I really hope this does'nt continue for you and it was just something a little more out of control today than other days. Take care and stay strong and positive if you can....easy said I know. :mellow: