My Neurotransmitter Levels And Catecholamines (Plasma) Results Inside. What Do You Guys Think ?

hyperpots

I had these done a short time ago. Keep in mind the Norepinephine level was taken while I laid flat on my back in a Hospital bed. I wasn't even having a Surge at the time. So, I would think standing, it would be much higher.

Strange that my Epinephrine is high in the other labwork, but the Norepi is normal. Again, wasn't having a surge at the time of the blood draw.

All of my Neurotransmitters are whacked out.

From what I have read, the Antidepressants don't raise the levels, but only reuse what you have. So, there has to be another way to get the levels up. I started taking 5-HTP which is suppose to Raise Serotonin Levels. Not sure how to get Dopamine up. And of course, getting the Epinephrine/Norepi down.

Just thought I would share and get your thoughts.

Steven

2ljhkdu.jpg

29lct2w.jpg

My integrative doctor has me on 5HTP twice a day. WONDERFUL for seratonin and sleep. For the other, I can't remember my levels but I take Adrecor from Neuroscience, I used to take Travacor. The line is all about Amino acids and vits that naturally balance them. Does your doctor know about it? A lot of people use the company to test and help levels of n. transmitters.