Help!! Anyone Get Chest, Neck, Arm Pain With Adrenaline Rushes???

brethor9

Hi Guys!

I have been having a couple of hellish weeks with symptoms!! Just in the last couple of days I have started having severe episodes of adrenaline surges that go on for hours, during these episodes I have extremely high heart rate, lightheadedness, loss of gravity feeling, chest pain,back pain, neck pain and arm pain all on the left hand side. It is worrisome with the chest pain etc but I have been to ER in the past and they say heart is fine. Does anyone else experience these symptoms when having adrenaline surges. If I was actually having a heart attack I am not even sure if I would recognize the signs :(

Thanks

Bren

I agree with Corina.

It's always good to get checked out.

I do get these symptoms and have in the past.

They are similar to what a person experiences with a panic attack but maybe more intense.

I am getting used to some of the symptoms now and able to relate it to how I felt during past ER

trips.

I have had my heart checked a multitude of times so I have some reassurance that I am okay when this happens based on past

experience.

I do think it's good though for each person to get thoroughly examined with their symptoms and any changing ones so that you have that

reassurance that you're okay.

I get concerned on anxiety forums when people are told this is just anxiety do not seek medical help tell yourself it's only anxiety.

Well how does anyone really know that?

It's really an individual thing that needs to be looked into before making that assumption.

I can tell you yes I get those symptoms and I am okay to date but we are two different people.

I hope you do get relief from this either way.

i get these same symptoms with mine. I used to end up in a and e a lot and they would do all the tests and say that my heart was fine but to take it easy until it stopped. Sometimes they would temporarily increase my beta blockers as it reduces the adrenaline production. Its extremely unpleasant though, hope it eases soon.x

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Yes i too get all these symptoms and find it scary. Have found valium stops the hr going so high so that i can avoid going to hospital. But i only feel sure of this having been in about a dozen times over the last year and there has never been anything wrong in cardiac terms. So maybe its best to get it checked out if your heart is going quite high and with all the pain.