Does Anyone Else Have This Symptom?

All of a sudden I get this weird feeling overcome me, like an "oh gosh what's happening feeling"...and then directly after that my legs start jerking, I don't mean tremors, I mean a hard jerk, they jerk about 10 times and then stops, although one time the jerking lasted 2 hours.

This used to only happen while I was in a lying down position, but now it's happening more often, and also while I'm in a sitting position.

I have no idea if it is connected to the dysautonomia, or if it's something else.

I'm not sure if mine is the same as yours or not. When I lay down at night, my arms or legs will jerk multiple times (kind of like a really bad spasm) and then finally they will wear out and quit jerking. Mine didn't start until I started having really bad adrenaline rushes, so I have kind of attributed it to that, though I really don't know what causes it. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful!

I get this sometimes, especially if my blood pressure or blood sugar is low. It sometimes progresses into full blown seizures, but now that I'm on medication for my BP it's just the random jerks sometimes. Usually eating something / keeping my blood sugar up can stop them. Good luck figuring out a cause. Perhaps try a spoonful of sugar or a hard candy to see if it's a sugar issue?

Sara