What's The Solution For My Fatigue? (Read My Situation)

JoeJack101

Wow this is like something out of a movie like the one with Mel Gibson where he can hear what women are thinking.

Something causes the change and you are waiting for a strike of lightening to snap you back.

I just don't know that it's anything predictable.

I hope it happens for you one day.

I dont think that acetylcholine toxicity is the issue, rather its effects on vasoconstriction/dilation may be effected by abnormal nitric oxide levels or a host of other factors. I would have said mestonin but if your worried about acetylcholine levels then maybe not... it effects ALL receptors - more acetylcholine means more sympathetic reception, more parasympathetic reception, etc.

I am tempted to try Choline because of how sensitive I am to so many substances.

I have ocassionally felt very fatigued and had no motivation to get out of bed or move, this happned just last week and what i did to overcome it was to make my self the first cup of cofee I have had in over 10 years. At first I was worried and prepared myself for the worst expecting the ceffeine would give me tachycardia but suprisingly i tolerated it well and it helped me overcome the fatigued feeling. So if you can tolerate it i would recommend cofee