What Kind Of Bag Do You Use To Carry Around Your Iv @ Home

Help, L@@king for that perfect bag for my 2 liters of IV fluid to carry around when out of bed, along with the pump and supplies. The bag that came with the company was made for Hulk Hogan or Super Woman. lol ~ The iv spec. says only to use a bag on one shoulder and not on the side of the port. She is very good and knows her stuff. So tell me what you all use for going out or running from room to room. I can hang a big bag on my wheelchair, but you all know what happens with a big bag on our back. Hope I haven't done any damage using the one I have already. I wonder if it moved the last midline that was up high. Oh well, can't look back...

OK, tell me about you bags or backpacks P L E A S E ~

Thanks for any help you can give me.

BellaMia ~

I used a DisPouchable bag. http://dispouchables.com/site/html/gall_new.htm

It was easy enough for me to carry around the house. When I went out I would just put it on my lap in my wheelchair. I only had one liter of fluid to carry around, though, not two.

Would a tote bag be easier for you? You might be able to find a comfortable and easy to carry tote bag at a store.

Hope you find something that works well for you.

Rachel