Goodbye Celery Green, Hello DINET Spa!

DancingLight

Hello All!

I think this will be my last post for a while! But I hope it won't be too long before I am back here visiting...at least reading posts, if not posting myself!

I FEEL SO READY FOR SURGERY, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!

I feel like my body will finally be able to get some strength back and healing back after it's not so busy fighting the 'ol gallbladder!

I was keyed up today, but sort of on a reasonable level. I'll never be cool as a cucumber...that's just not my personality. But, I was able to do my surgery meditations two times, and get some food down. All good things.

Anyway, this period while trying to get this gallbladder stuff taken care of has been really tough...I am not sure why, as it is not like I haven't been sick for a zillion years and gone through tough stuff before. hmmmmm...?

It has been a HUGE growth experience for me...

Even while I have felt so lousy, I have felt so many blessings in my life.

ONE OF THOSE BLESSINGS IS POTSPLACE AND ALL OF YOU HERE...

I could not head off to surgery without saying THANK YOU!

You all have been ABSOLUTELY AMAZING AND A HUGE SOURCE OF STRENGTH.

I HAVE CHERISHED YOUR WORDS. I HAVE A FOLDER LABELED 'SURGERY SUPPORT' AND I HAVE YOUR EMAILS PRINTED!

You all have lifted me up and helped me beyond what I ever could have imagined. I know that you all helped bring me to finding out what was really going on!!! And insist on that HIDA scan!

I hope that I can give back as much as you all have given to me.

One way that I want to do that is by getting my butt in gear on the fundraising committee!

Anyway, this whole time has been a BIG lesson in RECEIVING. I want to be able to respond to every post and email...but I can't keep up...and I'm trying to let go!

I want to let all of you who have emailed me, posted to me...all of you...I want you to know that I am so grateful.

Thank you for blessing me and keeping me in your prayers. I'll see you all at the DINET Spa soon! And sooner, in my 'band of allies' during surgery and recovery. You are all always in my prayers.

Goodnight and Later alligators!

emily

P.S. STEPH AND GENEVA! i hope you get your cast off steph, and geneva...flying colors on that colonoscopy! hey, keep the picture for a souvenir! that's what i did when i had my sigmoidoscopy! i said, hey, here's my beautiful colon! :rolleyes:

Yeah, I'm only half Jewish, but I got the full-blown worry gene.

You're going to do great...the first few days will be the hard part, and then you should feel lots better. Remember not to sleep on your tummy; well, you wont have to remember, 'cause if you do it, you're pain will immediately get you to roll over.

Well all be here thinking of you :rolleyes: and sending good healing thoughts your way.

Guest tearose

Gosh Emily , I can't figure out where to leave a message for you...

It is kinda odd not having your green reflection round here...

I'm heading over to the dinet spa. Come join us when you're ready!!

Get well Soon!

very gentle hugs, tearose