3 Good Weeks N Symptomatic Again

mwise

I guess I need to do some venting with this disease. I had 3 really good weeks of feeling like I was turning a corner with this disease. I was doing extra little things around the house along with short walks at work for the 1st time since I was diagnosed in Dec. 2010. I thought maybe just maybe I was beating it. Well wham-the weakness, low bp, buzzing in head & ears & yes dropping to the floor constantly on top of having intestinal flu started this week. Grrrrrr. Each day for the past 5 days, the symptoms have gotten worse. Couch & bed bound now. I know my neurologist said I will have some bad days each month, and I have but more symptomatic this time. I keep praying for healing and shed allot of tears with this. I know life has its' ups and downs, but it seem like I have more downs than ups especially with having this disease. I am sending out hugs to all of you that suffer with Dysautonomia and allot of other diseases with it and hope to get some back. I love all you and am thankful that you are hear to listen :)

I'm happy for your good 3 weeks and sorry you've become not well again. I hate this disease as well and hope this is just a small bump and you go back to feeling good!! I always feel a big emotional crash after having a good period even if it's a day or two and then when I go back to feeling crappy, I am so bummed and depressed, etc. Fingers crossed, you feel better again really soon!

Sending big (((hugs))) your way! I hope that this bad time is short lived and you are back on your feet soon. It is a cruel disease to say the least and is like riding a big roller coaster. And I HATE roller coasters! But at least it finally comes to a stop and I hope yours does, too.