Dynamic Neural Retraining System

jenwic

I have been researching a 3 day workshop called Dynamic Neural Retraining System. It is led by a lady named Annie Hopper. She says she used to suffer from multiple chemical sensitivity. She claims to have cured herself using the steps in this program.

She says that people who suffer from multiple chemical sensitivity, fibromyalgia, anxiety disorder, and other disorders discussed on her website have a problem with the limbic system of the brain. She says the "wiring" is faulty and through her exercises (you spend 60 minutes a day for 6 months) you can reprogram or reroute your brain circuitry. She has many videos on the website with testimonials by people telling how they started to feel better and see results in only one or two days.

The website is http://www.dnrsystem.com

This just seems too good to be true. Anyone out there heard of it?

Jenwic, I just posted a thread "video on cervical stenosis/dysautonomia" that was VERY good. Anyway, in it, the doctor talks about the limbic system and its relation to the autonomic system. So, I don't know about her treatment, but I can understand that having problems with the limbic system could be an issue with some of us. This doctor said the limbic system is what tells us to quiet down after an adrenaline rush, and if it is challenged too much, it begins to not do its job. Wow, that sounds familiar....