Any Updates On Dallas Exercisers?

sue1234

I was thinking today about the people from last winter and spring that were going to begin their exercise program based on the Dallas doctor's protocol. I would think this many months into it you all would be having some results, whether good or not-so-good. So, I want to hear results. Anyone? I hope most chime in that participated, otherwise we might just hear one side or the other of the results.

Hi,

I'm new to the forum, but I participated in the exercise program (thru the study but in my own state). I did great on the program- it was extremely difficult, but I improved immensely and, on my last measurements for the study, no longer fit the criteria for POTS. However, I finished over a year ago and have not kept up the exercise and I am back to having POTS symptoms. I still feel better than before the study, but I don't know if the effects will last, seeing how I have begun to regress. If I had continued the intense exercise, I might be in a better place right now. That just isn't practical for me anymore as I have a full-time job though. My main cardiologist is not very understanding about it being too difficult to repeat at this time in my life. He told me that I did very well on the exercise program and I should do it again and besides that he didn't know what else to tell me. I'm seeking a second opinion.

Hope this info is helpful for those considering the program!