New Symptom Question

jknh9

In the past week or so, I've developed a fun new symptom: every now and then my left ear gets this throbbing, or pulsating sensation inside. It feels like it's coming from my eardrum or something. There's no ringing or anything, and it isn't constant, but it's enough to make me a little nervous. I've been on Florinef for about a month and a half and I'm on Zoloft 100mg.

Has anyone else had this? Is it something I should be concerned about?

I have that in both ears. It happens to me mainly with position changes. I've had it since before I was diagnosed but it doesn't make it any easier to accept. I used to count my pulse when lying on my stomach, LOL! I also sometimes get the sensation that my ears are being cupped or that I'm about to lose hearing (or pass out). Nothing ever happens though and it only lasts a few seconds. Isn't this disease fun? :blink:

Well, I'm glad I'm not alone, but I'm sorry you all have this issue, too! Mine is exactly like my pulse, too, and it does seem to happen when I switch positions- especially when I stand up. I had thought that after the diagnosis and starting meds I would see an improvement, but it seems like the POTS is playing hard-to-get. Good times.