Does Anyone Work From Home?

I was wondering if anyone has been able to find a full-time salaried job where you can work from home? I'm a writer (advertising, marketing, journalism) and would love to work from home b/c of POTS. I realize I can freelance write, but it doesn't pay the bills nor does it provide health insurance.

Its weird how the government seems to only support people with disabilities by paying them disability if they can't work. I think they should instead provide some kind of program for people who are still lucid enough to work but need to do it from home. They should encourage companies to offer opportunities for such people to work remotely. I've found such work-from-home positions to be very very rare. And most seem rather sketchy. If anyone knows of any legit companies who have a lot of remote positions, or knows of a program that helps people in my situation, please let me know!

Hi Bella 27 I'm Bellamia... I just happy you have enough energy and would be able to work. I'm in the hospital too much to work and the brain fog is bad. <_< I wish you the very best of luck!

Bellamia ~

Thank you! And I hope you start feeling better soon.

Hi Bella 27 I'm Bellamia... I just happy you have enough energy and would be able to work. I'm in the hospital too much to work and the brain fog is bad. <_< I wish you the very best of luck!

Bellamia ~