Bladder Pressure?

Just recently, I've started to experience what feels like bladder "pressure". It seemed to coincide a bit with starting Florinef...so I'm not sure if it's a matter of more blood pooling in the abdomen or something else going on. Makes me feel like I have to pee all the time...so I wanted to check to see if anyone else experiences this.

I would think the opposite would happen with Florinef, but what do I know. I have this problem at night. Pretty much fine during the day - I lay down at night and the pressure comes. I can pee several times in a row and still feel the sensation. It wakes me up during the night. Very annoying.

• 1 year later...

And so just when you think there cannot possibly be any more symptoms....

One night this week it felt like I had the worst UTI ever x10 - pressure wise (there were no other of the usual UTI symptoms). Just felt like I had to go extremely badly all the time. It was so uncomfortable that I started to tremor and feel extremely nauseous. Honestly, I almost went to the ER and I have a very high pain tolerance. It must have been a bladder spasm because it just went away after about 45 minutes.

For those of you who experience this, have you found any triggers? It just seemed to happen out of nowhere. I'm trying to avoid anything that might trigger this again. It was so miserable.

The second I lay down for bed I feel like I have to pee. If I pee and lay back down I still feel like I have to pee. Before one of my earlier POTS flares I demanded antibiotic for UTI (which I am not prone to, never get and subsequently tested neg). So I improperly treated myself. Mu 2012 and most recent POTS flare bladder symptoms have been a real pain. Now that I am 85-90% improved it's one of the symptoms that lingered. Only when I'm trying to sleep and even with an empty bladder. Who knows?!?!

• 4 months later...

I got symptoms of a UTI 2 days after starting Florinef. The doc found nitrates and leukocytes in my urine and gave me antibiotics. But I'm on day 5 of antibiotics and am still having symptoms. I stopped the Florinef yesterday thinking it's causing the frequent/constant urgency to pee. Does Florinef cause this and how long after I stop it will these symptoms continue?