Florinef Question Again

I've been taking florinef since the 12th of this month. Well I've been playing with the dose and taking it at different times a day etc. I didn't think it was helping me that much. Today I didn't take it at all. Then tonight I started feeling super nauseous, trembling, really weak and just plain off. Thinking it might be the missed dose I took half a pill and an hour later I felt better - I stopped shaking, could eat a bowl of cereal (my safe food) and felt moderately better. I'm so new to this all can someone please explain to me why this happened? Does my body now need the florinef? I thought since I had only been taking 1/4 of a 0.1 pill I would be okay skipping a day. I guess I was wrong.... I just don't know why.

I am also relatively new to Florinef - have been taking it for around 6 weeks on and off now. The first time I got a massive headache on 0.2mg, and was told to come off it immediately. I had a horrible POTS flare-up for the next 7 days until I started taking it again, heart rate was very elevated, but headache went away. I am now on 0.1mg and have similar fears to you; ie; will I ever be able to come off it again? How long do I need to take it?

So far it has helped a lot with the dizziness and pre-syncope I was experiencing around the middle of the day, but hasn't really helped with my shortness of breath, etc. I may also be responsible for some heart rate spikes.

You also need to keep an eye on your potassium levels. Mine got a bit low and for a week I was very anxious and HR was quite elevated. Since taking potassium tablets the huge anxiety and ticky heart seem to have calmed down a bit.

Good luck and it would be good to compare notes in say 4-5 weeks time to see if it's helping.