Methinks Florinef Is Making Me Retain A Smidge Too Much Water

Hi,

I am on the same dose as you and woke up this morning with my eye lids so swollen I couldn't open my eyes! It wasn't an allergic reaction as after I had moved around a bit and had a wee (well more than one as it hasn't stopped me peeing) the eye lids went down.

Very odd, not sure if I am going to continue with it I haven't really noticed a massive difference other than my heart isn't beating out of my chest on climbing 15 stairs. My pulse is still 150bpm.

I would contact the Dr. Have you been taking any opiate pain killers as they can stop you peeing?

It happened to me when I overdosed accidentally!

Rach

Rach - I had the exact same thing happen when I took Florinef- my eyelids swelled up. I had forgotten that, but now that I look at it in retrospect, along with the increase I had in that strange cough I have seen on the MSC forum associated with anaphylaxis, and the chest pain/breathing problems, it makes me suspect even more strongly that Florinef was triggering anaphylaxis in me.