Feel Like I Just Ran A Race!

jodielynn

Do any of you get the feeling like your heart is going SUPER fast even when you are just sitting? I pass out regularly, about five times a week know. The drs told me to exercise,like most of use here on this site. I usually do pretty good on the treadmill at home,just walking. But recently I started passing out on thereadmil. I told my cardiologist and he scheduled me for a stress test on Thursday. I hope they schedule me for an ep study,too see what's going on with my heart.

Thank you for listening

jodie

Have they done a holter monitor to see if you're having any rhythm problems? I exercise on a recumbant bike. Less risk of falling. I have a fast HR feeling sometimes while sitting but when I check my HR it seems normal. I've kind of attributed it to some type of adrenalin overload.

Brye

Brye is right on there...I wish you the best of luck. I do know what you are talking about. My tests came back exercise intolerant.

Bellamia~

Hi there....I would definitely exercise sitting. I know that is what Dr. Levine's protocol says. Sitting while exercising will prevent blood from pooling in your feet.

I do have the heart racing feeling, sometimes from adrenaline and sometimes it's actually going that fast. I try to take note of what I ate or did that set me off when that happens.

Good Luck with your test. Are you having a Level 1 Stress test? My cardio had mine done at MASSGENERAL HOSPITAL , in Boston. Then a Level 2 shortly after. They were wonderful there. Let us know how you make out.

Bellamia ~

I see Kit Farr who has three offices one in Needham, MA, Natick, Ma and at the Newton Wellesley Hospital.He is very knowledgelable, caring and spends an extra long time with me, due to being complicated. I'm his most challenging POTS patients right now. I also see Anna Hohler neuro who works with POTS patients and she fine tunes me. She is at Boston Medical and she has been wonderful to me also.. Dr Farr uses the Boston hospitals for their testing as he finds them to be the best. TTT he uses the BI.

I believe he has a 3 month waiting list right now along with Dr. Hohler. I have sent other People to Dr. Hohler from here. Best of luck to you. Hope you found this info helpful.

Bellamia ~

You are very welcome!

Bellamia ~:)