Paxil/paroxetine

Is this normal? This morning I took my first dose of 12.5mg Paxil CR. It's 8 hours later and I have a persistent sense of anxiety, along with worse flushing, head fullness and burning skin from head to toe. I normally have issues with the burning skin, but not to this extent.

Is this reaction normal, or is this just another of my body's crazy reactions to meds???

(I did put a call into the prescribing doctor.)

Omg yes! Just give it two weeks and yakr klonopin. Exact thing happened with me and after a couple weekz it all went away. The first week was the worst.

Its adrenaline issues going on until your body adjusts. By one month I was a new person. Dont give up! It will pass :)

I had anxiety, flushing, limbs went numb, felt zoned out, racing thoughts, those were gone after week two.

Yeah I would definently take something to calm you down until you adjust.

Just dont quit! I thought it would never end but it did. If it gets too bad ask to have liquid and go diwn a bit on the dose. I remember I had a horrible time sleeping and lived off the klonopin in the beginning. After 8 months I was a le to get off it.

If by two weeks it doesnt get better, you should think about changing to another one. I had freat success with lexapro. My bp stabled out, didnt get adrenaline surges, was able to start driving and work part time. Really helped to get me out of a relapse thar was really bad.

Good luck! Just remind your self that itgets a hundred times better