Video On Pots And Exercise

ana_22

Yes, I am doing Dr Levine's protocol. The reason (I'm guessing) that she doesn't get into what exactly involved in the exercises is that it is still being researched and all the participants sign a form agreeing not to publish the exercise protocol. But you can find out more information in a thread called "Dr Levine Exercise Program" (just search it at the top of the page - I couldn't get the link to work. I am in week 8 of the program (its 12 weeks) and I'm feeling so much better - better than I have in years. I would recommend to everyone to just give it a try. It is tough, especially at first, but if it doesn't work for you, you can always stop and go back to your current form of treatment. One thing to note is that you have to stop all medications that affect your heart rate. (You can stay on other medications though, I am on thyroid medication & migraine medication that are fine to take). I hope this helps!