Doctor Singer At The Mayo Clinic

ken870

Hi Ken~

I'm so glad that you finally have an appointment at the Mayo Clinic next week. I personally have not heard anything about Dr. Singer, but I looked him up and his vita looks pretty impressive. His main area of study/interest is in autonomic dysfunction, so I think he'll be fine. I have had very few doctors at Mayo Clinic that have not been terrific. They even return my phone calls the same day...Good luck, and keep us updated.

Cheers,

Jana

I recently saw Dr. Singer at Mayo for a drug study for POTS and he was very pleasant and seemed caring. I haven't seen him as an actual patient of his but one of the people who was helping with the study mentioned that he is very detail oriented and a good doc. Hope that helps!

Sophiekins thank you for the information it was very helpful i will see doctor Singer tomorrow and he will set up my schedule for the week how long did you stay in the pots study.

i thought i would let everyone know that doctor Singer was out for the week sick and my new doctor is doctor Paolol Sandroni who is one great doctor.