Natural Remedies?

Nikki

After trying different medications for POTS (and none of them really helping me much so far) I was just curious if anyone had any luck going the natural way. Does anyone know if any certain vitamins or supplements could help some of our symptoms? Any experiences trying things like this, and if so, did it help you any?

I have a regime I follow. I have two doctors that know about supplements. Do you have a doctor that has any knowledge in integrative medicine? Also, I had a Nutritionist with a PhD that worked with a doctor before, that is a good thing too. I know that there is very little that reg. medicine can do. I do not take any prescriptions for my POTS or CFS.

I do not have my list with me. I will have to check. I take good things for my immune system like AHCC, Maitake Mushroom drops and Thymic Protein packets. I take Vit C, E and Zinc also. You can google all of it.

I take Vit D because mine was SO LOW. Carniclear (liquid l-carnitine) CoQ10, Adrecor, Lipoic Acid Supreme (SUPER antioxident, good for the nerves,) Magnesium powder, Calcium powder, and others. Oh DRibose has been wonderful.

I take blood tests every 6 months to see how my levels are. Vit, D, B12, Epstein Barr, etc. I get guidence from my doctors about the dosages, brands, time of day etc. I have improved a lot.

We need to support the body with supplements that we need (we are all different with that) and to help with symptoms. Also help with immune system. Eating very healthfully also. Then the body will slowly be able to heal.