Tachycardia

I have had more tachycardia the past few weeks, but I am still on my same meds. My cardio who is knowledgable of pots said to increase my beta blocker since I was on a low dose, which I did, but I have not noticed much difference yet. I read that some of you are affected by cold weather, but had not noticed that much as much as hot weather.I have had pots,(and FM andCFS) for about the past 3 years, and try to keep working, so sometimes I wonder if my body is trying to tell me it is too much. Any ideas? Also, has anyone heard of Hunter Hopkins center in Charlotte, North Carolina? They focus on FM and CFS, but are familiar with pots as well. I just wondered if anyone had any experience with them.

Thanks for any input.

I am having the same issue. I've been taking propranolol and now all of a sudden it isn't keeping my heart rate down. My cardiologist too told me to increase the medication but I'm not seeing any differences either. What beta blocker are you taking? And what dosage? I'm trying to get an idea of what works for others, even though I know that we are all very different. I hope that you get your heart rate down too! I'm wondering if my blood pressure is dropping lower and that's why I'm getting the high heart rate. So confusing!! :)