Sfn & Pots....

comfortzone

Is there a way to READ THIS without it being in a tiny box?

Print is wayyyyyyyyy to small for my eyes and enlarging it makes for seasick scrolling?

I do not need to download anything until I can read it. Please advise the trick to reading it and having it look like a normal article instead of in a tiny box.

Thanks

Is there a way to READ THIS without it being in a tiny box?

Print is wayyyyyyyyy to small for my eyes and enlarging it makes for seasick scrolling?

I do not need to download anything until I can read it. Please advise the trick to reading it and having it look like a normal article instead of in a tiny box.

Thanks

[/quote/]

Google the title....

Approach to the evaluation of small fiber peripheral neuropathy and disorders of orthostatic intolerance ---- By Brent P. Goodman....

Or maybe go to his page from Mayo...

http://www.mayoclinic.org/bio/13014781.html

This is the same thing the neurologist I'm seeing is saying. He feels that POTS is caused by autoimmune related issues and that small fiber neuropathy goes along with the autoimmune issues. In my case there might be family gentics involved. We aren't done with the testing yet - but I think he's on to something. My insurance denied the gobulins (but I didn't want to go that route - anyway). But, in my research if autoimmune issues are involved so are allergies and sensitivities. I've recently cut out glutten, milk and sugar. Hoping that this will get my immune system back on track and eliminate any allergen triggers from foods. I am feeling better. I'm also doing a light weight rehab with weight machines - trying to wake up the dead nerves. My nerves and muscle are starting to respond and I'm starting to get movement back and gaining strength. So far, so good. Thanks for this article it confirms what my doc just told me. Surprising that this article was written in 2007. Too bad others aren't looking into this possibility.

I have been taking Lipoic Acid and stopped eating gluten. Both have done wonders for me. Great for the nervous system.

I can't read the article for some reason. I always wonder why most doctors are clueless about supplements. Thankfully, my doctor is an integrative doctor that knows about all kinds of ways to heal and prevent illness.