Dr Levine Exercise Protocol

Ashelton80

I noticed your post said "Dr.Levine". Would this be Dr. Benjamin Levine? If it is, has anyone seen this dr. before? I am currently waiting to be seen by him in Dallas, Texas. Just waiting my turn you could say. Any info about him would greatly be appreciated as I don't know what to expect once I do get in to see him.

Thanks! :)

I noticed your post said "Dr.Levine". Would this be Dr. Benjamin Levine? If it is, has anyone seen this dr. before? I am currently waiting to be seen by him in Dallas, Texas. Just waiting my turn you could say. Any info about him would greatly be appreciated as I don't know what to expect once I do get in to see him.

Thanks! :)

Hi,

I haven't seen him personally. I am just applying to be a part of the study he is doing on the exercise protocol for POTS patients. I have no idea how he is as a doctor. How long are you having to wait? I wish I could go and stay in Dallas for the duration of the protocol, but I have a husband and a small child so it's just not possible. Let us know how your appointment goes and if he suggests things other than the exercise or not.