Danelle - Where are You???

Guest Mary from OH

Guest Mary from OH

Danelle-

Where have you been?? I haven't seen or heard from you in a while. I'm worried about you!! I even called your house twice. Are you ok?? Just worried about you!! Hope you are doing ok. I talked to your son (I think). He said you weren't there.

Mary, I'm still here. I just haven't been feeling like doing anything at all. I check the site from time to time and read a few of the postings but haven't replied much at all lately. I didn't get your message(figure that one out :) ). Sorry I missed your calls. Without going into much detail, things just aren't good for me at this point in my life(in many ways). BUT, I know that someday they will improve.

I hope your daughter is doing better. I know I read a post about some problems a while back but I have been so POTSY lately that I can't remember one minute to the next or even complete a sentence without sounding totally ridiculous.

Even though you haven't heard from me, I am thinking about you ALL and hoping everyone is feeling less POTSY than me :D

Many hugs sent to you all,

Danelle

Thanks for caring and looking for me on the site, when I saw that post, it made me smile! B)

Guest tearose

Hi Danelle! Sorry your in the pit. I hope you can do something good for yourself while you are there. Just take care of yourself. The potshole is a familiar place for all of us, let us know if you need anything... Best wishes, tearose

Guest Mary from OH

B)

Sorry you're feeling so potsy, I was REALLY getting worried about you!!!! I'm glad you're "OK"!! I'll try to call you later!! Don't drop off of the face of the earth like that, it scares me!!

It's not nice to get a fellow pots sufferer all worked up!! :)

I'm happy to hear from you!! Feel free to vent away, that's what we're here for!! Love you!!!

Danelle, isn't it nice to know that your absence is noted? I hope that you find some peace with the things that are apparently causing you additional stress at this point in your life. It is hard enough with POTS alone. Take good care of yourself and come back when you can. all the best.