Blood Pressure 120/70 Standing 110/65 Laying

lissy

I am having a horrible afternoon during cycle or after my BP becomes "normal" but I feel absolutely dizzy beyond belief. This seems so crazy if symptoms are due to low BP you'd think if BP was normal I'd feel better its not the case!!!

I have a almost 4 year and 2 1/2 year old running and chattering and I feel like I'm on a rocking boat along with massive brain fog half way outta of it...It started after I ate the same thing I ate yesterday with no problem! The only difference I ended my cycle today. My youngest voice feels like its vibrating right through my head.

I can't wait for this to past

Anyone way worst with normal BP ? BTW I'm not on any meds

Lissy

I too can feel awful even when I have a normal blood pressure. If my bp gets down to 90/50 or lower then I always feel bad, but I can have a "good" day or a "bad" day with any bp above that.

Low blood pressure can cause symptoms, but our low bp is also in and of itself a symptom of dysautonomia. So just because our blood pressure is normal for one day doesn't mean that the rest of the dysautonomia symptoms go away. You can still feel yucky. And it could be that your body is working so hard to keep your blood pressure at a normal level, that that is what is making you so tired!

Maybe a salty snack, fluids, and a movie with your little ones would be a good plan for the afternoon. I hope you feel better soon.

Rachel

Plenty of us are orthostatic hypertensive, the only difference with me is my pulse pressure narrows. Try taking your BP and pulse 3, 6 and 10 minutes after standing, you may find it continues to climb.....that's what mine does. Just because 120/70 looks normal you need to know where you are supine and what it does standing after 10 minutes. You could feel bad because of low blood volume, you said it was bad after you eat, blood pools in your stomach at this time. I hope you find something to help and that you start feeling better soon.