Fizzing Or Buzzing At Back Of Neck?

This is a symptom that has happened to me throughout my life, so I just assumed it happened to everyone. What happens is I get a fizzing sensation right at the back of my neck where my skull meets my neck. It's almost like the fizzing when opening a soda can, or a fly buzzing-a definite vibration.

I notice it sometimes when my stomach is gurgling too, so I'm not sure if it's connected? I notice it when I'm sitting up in bed.

Is this something you experience too? I'm not sure if this is something worth mentioning to my doc or not?

I like your term "fizzing" it's a good description, I get them on random places all over my body also. Seems to happen more when all of the other POTS symptoms are flairing. I try to keep a list and tell my doctors everything. The bad ones will be overwhelmed by all the things we have going on. The good ones will try to sort through them and try to tie them to what ever you have, in my case is it more POTS or more a mito thing. You're not alone with these, hoping you feel better.

I've had a sensation that might be equivalent to the 'fizzing - to me, its like the sound of tinkerbell appearing in peter pan movies (the sound of chimes), only a sensation. If you know what I mean. Its something I've only mentioned to my neurological physiotherapist - she hears these things from her patients all the time. I haven't discussed this one with my doctor because she's baffled enough as it is and, really, its one of the few symptoms I don't mind.

I usually get it in my legs, but I've had it up the back of my head as well. I figured it had something to do with circulation or blood sugar.

With best wishes

Dianne