Increased Wellbutrin Dose

Guest Julia59

Guest Julia59

I called Dr. Grubb's office yesterday to get my Wellbutrin refilled as I ran out of my refills. I also called his office to see what I should do for the respiratory problems I have been having. They are getting better, but i'm still struggling a bit. His office did call back about that yesterday, so I need to call them today. The prescription was called in on the prescription line which is separate.

When my husband picked it up for me I noticed it was increased from 100mg SR to 150mg SR. He did increase it a while back, but naturally I was afraid to stir the pots----no pun intended---LOL.

Even though I had increased fatigue---I grew used to it. It's better then the hyper adrengic attacks. Any time I make any kind of change I get worried. I shouldn't worry though----because the wellbutrin helps ward off the attacks. I suppose it would make it even more less likely to happen.

For some, seizure is an issue---(wellbutrin has a side affect of seizure---although rare). With the increasing pressure on my brain stem, and the partially cerebral spinal fluid flow---I wondered about that.

I guess i'm just asking for a little prayer that things improve instead of get worse.

When ever I worry----I go into this forum. I am so thankful that it is here! :unsure:

Julie :0)

Guest tearose

Hi Julie! You asked for it you got it! One little prayer. I am going to add some intention to it...

for joy, peace and no more worry! I'll be thinking of you. Take care, tearose

Guest Julia59

WEll it looks like the increased dose was too much. I'm going back to the original dose---that is if the nurses at Dr. Grubb's office are able to get it called in. They said they had to talk with Dr. Grubb first.

Gee---I hated to bother him, he has got to be swamped after being out for a few weeks. I'll call tomorrow to verify. I'll let them be today.

Julie :0)