Cooling Vests

Janey

I'm about to start full time work again and have got to go on the London Underground as part of my job. I really need a cooling vest to do this otherwise I just faint and get very dehydrated. Does anyone know where I can get one in the UK?

The place I bought mine, CoolSport, ships anywhere. I have a cool vest lite, in white. Here's what they have listed for international buyers:

Orders from outside the United States are subject to additional shipping charges and custom duties. For all international purchases, contact CoolSport by phone (1-310-618-1590) or Fax (1-401-712-5545)

I really can't recommend other types of cooling vests b/c I haven't used them, other than sharper image personal cooler, that was a piece of junk and not worth the 50$ I paid for it. Also, the ones that use a water based cooling gel sweat as they warm up, leaving your clothing wet/damp. The coolsport's inserts do NOT do this, which is why I ended up buying that brand as opposed to others.

I know that the owner of the company has given a small discount to those buying for medical reasons in the past. Not sure if they continue to do so.

Nina