Vistaril

Radha

Guest tearose

Hi Radha, I guess no one has experience with this medication. I don't take medication so I too can't give you any answers. I'm sure you would have liked personal feedback, ...did you try an internet search? Some people also go to another website where there are folks with dysautonomia too. Good luck getting the information and feel better! tearose

I have only had vistaril in a drug cocktail for outpatient procedures (it's commonly mixed with demerol).

http://www.medicinenet.com/hydroxyzine/article.htm

can't speak to how it works for congestion--I was semi conscious. It's got sedative properties.

Nina

well i took the vistaril and had a miserable experience, terrible stomach cramps, rapid heartbeat, more dizzy, and definately not drowsy! thanks michelle for emailing me about your experience, i am also very sensitive to meds and dread trying anything new since i usually have a bad reaction, thanks to all for your replies, i hate wasting a whole bottle of pills when all i took was one, but i know no one will take a bottle of pills since we cant trust anyone these days!,

radha